Monday, September 14, 2009

You're not worth anything

Boo!


Hello, I'm so bored right now (I need to go study man). I don't know what I'm about to blog so I just type anything that pops in my wow-it's-Einstein's-bubble-head. I love Eva Longoria. HAHA. Okay not. I don't have enough oxygen in my brain and therefore I can't think much. Lol.


weh puasa tak?
puasa lah
abestu kenapa kutuk org?
sbb dia jahat
korg kutuk sp?
dot dot dot
ohh takpe, kutuk dia sunat.
BAHAHAHHAHA



Okay what else? Hm, Effa said if you wanted to learn something so hard, you gotta love the subject. Let's say, if you wanted to be a pilot, you must have huge interest in physics. Same goes to the doctor, you gotta love Biology. But the thing is, I don't know what am I going to be in 10 years time because I don't have the right ambition. None of the subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) caught my interest. Well Biology and Physics are actually quite easy if you read and really understand it (you might want to jot this down haha).

I can't really focus my mind on one particular subject like all the doctors-and-pilots-to-be. But whatever. The point is, you gotta LOVE and ADORE and CHERISH and TREASURE all subjects. Okay enough, I'm exaggerating too much. Maybe someday I'll realize what I wanna be, for example, a MODEL? WHAAT haha NO WAY. That doesn't have anything to do with what I'm learning now. I was only joking okay about being a model.

TTFN, bye !

No comments: