Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love Hot gAys

At school, during English we had to go the library for oral test (but didn't look like an oral cause everyone was so busy doing their own thaang.) Khai, Effa, Alya Razif and moi talked about so many stuffs. From people's butt to marriage. LOL. Alya said she's going to get married right after spm cause her so-called-future-husband is so rich and she doesn't have to work and bla bla bla (every girl can have a dream right.) Yeah duduk rumah goyang kaki je. I can't remember what else but we really talked alot. Most of them were so absurd. We even gave 'secret names' to people with hot butt. And obviously I can't tell y'all cause it wouldn't be a secret anymore now would it?

Oh yeaah have you guys watched sweet 16 on mtv? Alya told us that she watched this one episode, blablabla yadayadaaa the birthday girl arrived at her party with a helicopter, not enough with that, she got a carriage to carry her all the way to the party. She expected all of her guests to wait her outside but they didn't and she got pissed so the guests went out to welcome her and wish happy birthday and all that. Haha how spoilt brat or gedik she was. But never mind, it's her party not mine. If I were having a party, I would just let my friends have fun. Dance on the dance floor baby, party all night! Haha.



Aaaaand Happy birthday Alya Razif! Sweeeet 16! LOL.
Haha sorry no real live card for you right now.
I'll get you something later (I'm not promising anything)
And you know what? I got this for free!
Okay joking.
May your dreams come true (about getting married)

P.s. - Memey hasn't come back home yet :(
P.p.s. - Ignore the title ahaha.

No comments: