Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's not to adore?

MISSING CAT :(



Memey (DONT LAUGH) has a PURPLE collar on its neck. Female.
Friendly with people she knows but will absolutely run from a total stranger.
Doesn't really friend with other cats.
Not really outgoing. Quite coward. But so cute.
Missing since Monday, 7th September 09.
Her physical appearance is exactly as you can see in the pictures below.

Help me!

It has been 3 days and I really thought she would come back, but still no news. I was the last one to put her back in her cage, it was at midnight. But I guess I didn't lock the cage securely and maybe she ran? Or someone broke into my house to steal her? Who knows? Because she's the most adorable cat you could have ever seen. Never mind, just be positive.




Oh god I really miss her. She's been with us for almost 1 year and a half. This is why I hate having a cat in our house, if they were missing, you will feel extremely miserable. Because she's the one you play with when you're bored :( FYI we had lost a cat before and I don't want this situation to happen again. But I would rather know she's missing than find out she's dead.

This morning, I had a dream about her. Even in my sleep I'm still searching for her. Please come back :(

She just love doing that :(


That's meme after pooping. Haha.

I wonder what did she eat, where did she poop, what she's doing, where did she sleep, where on earth she could be right now, at this very moment?


That's the last thing she ate here, in this house.

p.s. - More pictures coming soon in the next post.

No comments: