Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm lost in your eyes


School, school, school. Why on earth do we have to go there? To study of course. Hell yeah.
This week has gone way too fast I didn't even realize that today's already Wednesday. Like whoa.
Since exam is coming up, teachers now always give us time to study on our own.
Which of course, we don't.
Baik tk payah datang.

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god.
My sister just called my mother to inform her that there has been an earthquake just now.
She felt it at her office.
Aaand maybe there's going to be a tsunami (which I'm so scared of it)
Ever since tsunami happened in 2004, I got so trauma (though I wasn't anywhere near the ocean). No idea why.
Then I started to get weird dreams about tsunami,
I used to be a beach lover, now I don't. I don't ever wanna go there anymore.
Oookay, back to the story,
After that, I switched on the computer and started to google tsunami.
There were also suggestions given. There was tsunami in Samoa 2009.
I was like, since when ?
I clicked on it, it was just now O.O

Wait a second, we're in Malaysia. And the tsunami occurred in the USA.
Sooo, how on earth.....?
Was there an earthquake in Malaysia just now?
God, save me us.

Waaaaaaait another second, my father just got back and asked us whether we felt or not an earthquake just now around 6.00 p.m.
I guess my sister's not lying. She's telling the truth.
Great, 2 earthquakes today. Tomorrow? You will never know.

Okay okay there's nothing to be afraid of, because there's no tsunami warning until now.
Chill. Relax. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale.

No comments: