Thursday, September 24, 2009

So much for my happy ending

Oh myG, I'm super bored . Ahaha I'm so lifeless and pathethic (as Zikri said)(haha). I have nothing better to do than online. Study? Not for now (even exam is just around the corner). I really feel like going out. I'm craving for carbonara (Dave's Deli the best!). I just wanna hang out at Subang Parade, and spend my quality time there and use all my money like there is no tomorrow, buy I everything I want, eat whatever I like. But, I'll be needing someone to accompany me. So anyone? Haha

You know what, I lost my house keys. Great. And yesterday I bought something, and then I forgot where I put it and until now I cannot find it. Great. I'm losing my mind. I keep losing things these days. So many things. Come back la weii.

No comments: