Friday, September 18, 2009

I know you want me, you know I want you.

Hello, Good news (not really), I have 3 books to be finished by the end of this week. Like whoa, I'm officially a bookworm now. Woohooo! Oh well it's not a big deal actually, but I think it's a huge improvement for someone like moi.
 -
Ooo.emm.gee. My brain is blank or empty. And I can't stop listening to Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship. Man, I'm in love with them. No scratch that (okay done), I'm in love with the lead singer. He's hot + hot + hot .
-
Poor Taylor Swift :( I so hate Kanye West (he's an asshole for ruining Taylor's happy moment at the VMA's), wanna know more?

Google them. 
or 
you can watch the video on youtube

 Eh look, Taylor is way taller than him. Whoaa.



2 days to go.


P.s - I can't stop smiling.

No comments: