Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stop the world

Hello, long time no see! Okay so bosan. Guess what? I think I've found my new hobby *drum rolls*



reading!

Yeay moi! And of course, some people would not believe it since I don't adore books like they do. FYI, I do read books BUT only books with cool cover and interesting storyline, teeehee. I judge a book by its cover LOL how choosy eh. Buuuuut, I guess it's only for temporary lah (this reading thingy). Fingers crossed.

And I have to babysit Fareeq (he doesn't like me I think, haha) right now (man I can't take my shower). Don't worry, he's sleeping beautifully. Alya's mum said, if the baby cries when you're holding it, it means the baby knows that you don't like him. Awww hahaa. Sorry. I love you lah baby haha. I mean it! Okay TTFN.


p.s. - Last night's dream was so scary. Oh I can't tell because Ila said, if you dont like your dream then don't tell to anyone. So I'm not doing it. But it was something about ghost. Not really.

No comments: