Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

One thing I hate the most is when a person is in a bad mood because he/she is fighting with someone.... Okay I don't know how to explain but let me just create a story so you can understand what I'm trying to say.

A fights with B. A will also release his/her tension at CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
Get it? Good.

Has this ever happened to you so far? It happens to me so many times. Oh I so hate that type of people. Like hello, you're fighting with one particular person ONLY, so don't involve other people around you. I know you're in a bad mood so what the heck? You have to learn to control your emotion-lah. People will hate you somehow because of your silly behavior. Yeah lah you don't have to get mad with people who have nothing to do with you and your opponent and your 'fight'. They're completely innocent :( Haha. So you know what I mean. Next time, don't do that or I'll punch you right in your face muahahaha!


P.s. - The title means fear of long words. It's a type of phobia. It was something I saw in the paper months ago and it was the longest word I've ever seen, whoa.


For example, antidisestablishmentarianism (in case you can't read it).

No comments: