Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm on the supersonic boom

Yo hello, I sent this to my friends and one of my favorite teachers,

Hello selamat hari raya aidilfitri ampun maaf segala zahir dan batin. Thankyou for everything, aaaand have a great raya! Lotsss of love, AzmaTheGreat (haha).

And look at what my teacher replied,

Hello The Great Azmah, ehmm Thank you. Wish the same to u too.

Awww so cuuuteeeee !

-

This year raya was boring so far. All of us didn't go back to Kelantan since my grandparents are celebrating raya here. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get them from moi sister. Moi mother told me a day before raya that my baju raya couldn't be finished because the material is too soft and yea the tailor could not sew it. Like what lah, dah berbulan hantar, baru bagitau? aiyooo

No comments: