Monday, September 28, 2009

When I'm with him I am thinking of you

All of a sudden my heart was bouncing up and down so fast, I was so scared. Felt like something's wrong but the truth is, there wasn't. I could feel like there's some kind of a virus is happily swimming across my body, destroying each and every cell right there. I was just being paranoid. Nothing's wrong, I tried to convince myself. But then, my 2 weak hands were all shaking, I was sweating like a waterfall (hahaa).

I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die, I constantly remind myself so many times.
I wanted to cry so bad but tears wouldn't come out as if my body has run out of water.
I really wanted to change but you just spoiled everything.
Ergh I hate mood destroyers.
Thankyou so much.

1, 2, 3, smile! ☺

Shit, school starts tomorrow. I haven't studied anything. Waaah.

P.s. - I love being so dramatic. Nothing happened actually.

No comments: