Friday, December 4, 2009

You're a vegetable

Hello world, I just wanted to share something that

*drumrolls please.

I FAILED IN CHEMISTRY, 38

and

ALMOST FAILED IN ADD MATHS, 49 AND BIOLOGY, 45. yeah it's blue


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!


Yeah I know, it sucks but I'm not ashamed of it but instead I'm kind of proud with myself (yeah of course my parents don't) cause I did it all by myself without copying other people's work (last time I had my exam, I copied someone, haha shh). I'd tried really hard but that's all I got. Luck was not on my side I guess, hahaha. There is still hope though, it's never too late (for now).



Chemistry and Bio? Haha I gave up on that before so that's why I failed, I honestly don't understand what the teachers taught me, it's my fault, can't blame the teacher right? So now it's time to freshen everything up. HAHA.


 P.s. Yes Azrinaa I really can't wait for you guys to finish SPM and then we can go hoohaa (LOL). Good luck for your last paper. Haha.

No comments: