Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want nobody nobody but you


So school holiday is merely about 1 week from now. It's time to freshen everything up. Get ready and all that, yup everyone is so freakingly excited about it but not me apparently. Well to tell you the truth, I honestly am not prepared to go to school. Ergh I hate this feeling, you know the feeling that when you are happily on a holiday, and having a fantastic bombastic tic tic tic time with your family and friends, and you completely forget everything about school and study, then the next thing you know, you've got school to go to, then you feel all worried about it trying to remember any homework that should be done, yup that feeling I'm talking about. Always happen to me every time.

So here's a story I would like to share since I want to vent so bad. It started off when I wanted to pay for a book. It's at Syamaltra in case you wanna know, to those who don't know what it is, it's a bookshop well obviously, and famous one I think well at least here in Subang. The weather was nice. Aaha why the hell am I talking about the weather? So moving on, I was in a queue, the second one. So when the first customer was about to leave and I, myself, was about to pay, then came this snobbish lady and merrily cut my line without even asking me, (just because you had your books on the front table, doesn't mean you're in the queue). WTHM? She has like 3 children and all of them were so effing busy choosing their new books and the cashier was too plain stupid to not let me pay first, hello satu buku je kot? 1 minit pon tak sampai. And there were so many people behind me waiting to pay. So yeah I had to wait for what, 5 minutes? NO you kidding me?? I had to wait for 20 freaking minutes to finally pay for ONE freaking boooooook and a ruler. Ahaha. So I had 20 fabulous minutes with that woman wei. Well I'm not gonna tell it here. It would be not so nice of me to write it all here. YES I know I can hear you, don't blame me if I was too chicken to confront that woman, okay maybe I was. What would you do if you were in my place? She acted as tho she's the BOSS. And I am just a small tiny little girl (you can add cute as well HAHA) with an innocent face :( HAHA SO NOT. I stared at them in disgust and tried to give them a 'beautiful' stare as beauty as I can :) FML. The end.



No comments: