Friday, December 4, 2009

So far so great

In my previous post I just mentioned about my maid. Here's a little detail about her.

Her name is Sopiya/Sofiya (I'm not sure) but I call her Kak Sopi. She came here all the way from Medan and arrived here on Friday, 13th November 2009. Yeah I remember that cause I skipped school that day. She's 24 and married already and has 1 son. At first, I thought she was the unfriendly type cause she was like didn't really talk much but I was so wrong. She loves to talk okay, and she's the happy go lucky type. Maybe at that time, she was shy.

And with Fareeq here and lots of house works need to be done, of course my mum couldn't do it all by herself so that's why my parents hired kak sopi. Mama's life starting to get a litlte easier with kak sopi around. She can cook while kak sopi babysits Fareeq. I could tell that she's doing her job sincerely, maybe because she misses her son. She doesn't complain a thing.

One day, she asked my parents if we could buy a handphone for her using her first salary. So yeah my brother bought it, and she likes it. Cause it has camera, and music player. I saw her phone and she puts her son's picture as a wallpaper, aww. There was this one time me and my sister wanted to go to Subang Parade and she asked if we could buy her headset. So we bought it.

So here's a thing (in kak sopi's case), she had to do a medical check up before she went to Malaysia and once she's there, she will have to do the medical check up again. So just now, my brother took her to the clinic and guess what? She's pregnant for 4 months! Well congratulations then. But trust me, there is no sign that shows she's pregnant. It's too sad that we have to send her back, cause I didn't have a chance to get to know her well. I was thinking of asking her some random questions the next month haha I don't why, but it's too late now. My mother was like, aiyooo Sopi mcm mana nii. And the others were like, haha mama baru je nak goyang kaki. Well we don't blame her for this. It's her rezeki.  

No comments: