Friday, December 4, 2009

You really turn me on




Last night I went through my pictures, old pictures and I saw this. I really miss this moment a lot. It was taken last year by Camyla. All of us (alya, raja, khaulah, camyla and me of course) slept over at Alya's cause there was a PMR seminar. We really had a great time together. I still remember that time, I saw someone whom I dreamed about them every Friday. HAHA bloody stupid. I couldn't wait for Fridays to come but sadly it only lasted for 3 times. So yeah I'm over it. Okay whatever lets skip this part.

The seminar was held for 2 days and on the first day I can't remember what time it ended but what I know is, Alya's parents came to pick us up and then we headed to surau since it's really late and after that we enjoyed goreng pisang lembik which is really sedap okay. Alya's family's favourite.



So this is me and Camyla, kacau-ing Raja. Haha.


 Alya really wanted to take picture with Aliya phonebooth and so she got it, haha. By the way, that goreng pisang stall is located around here in TTDI.





Later that night, we went to Noodle Station for dinner. Alya and Camyla.




Raja, Me, Khaulah. Look, how fat I was am.

So last night I dreamed of Raja, because of the photos I saw. I miss you lah. You still remember at the hostel every Sunday you will bring nasi goreng pataya and ayam goreng kampung and we will eat together? Sedap gilaaa. And then every night after prep we'll go to the canteen to buy nasi goreng and horlicks?

 Yeah I know, this story is so last year. I write it here because I want to remember this.


P.s. As you can see, my blog is all stratched out, I'm doing anything I can to use every single space here so it wont look empty.

No comments: