Thursday, December 24, 2009

Everything is all right


Hi, so like I've said before, I'm doing a movie marathon starting yesterday. So today's movie was The Proposal. I love Sandra Bullock, I like the way she acts, she's incredibly hilarious and funny. Then the handsome guy, Ryan Reynolds, looked really familiar to me. So went to IMDB (I always go to this website when ever I feel like searching for something about a movie or actor which is of course, due to my curiosity) Well it turned out that he was the guy in The Amityville Horror. That movie reeeeeeeeally scared the hell out of me, you guys should see the movie. It took me months to get over it yeah I was a chicken so what. And I can barely recognize him because he was so ugly back then with beard all over his face. No matter what, he's still hot. Oh my.

No comments: