Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gonna live like we're dying


Sometimes, when I'm bored or something, I always go to this website where we can chat with strangers and yeah I've met so many friendly people around the globe lol from here to there to anywhere and everywhere ahaa. I like making friends, and you don't really have to be so shy cause they can't see you so that's the best part and one thing for sure, chatting with strangers is much more better than chatting with some of your friends. Haha kidding. Since no one wants to chat with me, so I'd rather go to that chatting room and whatever la.

Well you know, as hard as it may seem, I'll have to learn to accept the fact that... whaaaaaatever. It's okay that's totally fine with me now, you can have it your way. Remember my promise to you? Yeah I guess I've broken it and I'm sorry, it won't happen again so you don't have to worry alright? :) and I'll keep my promise this time. You can go on with your life with whatever way you want. I should have known that it's going to be like this. I mean like, what was I thinking? You don't care anymore, at all. Isn't it funny (or you could say pathetic), that how every painful words you've said to me, I still care about you and still miss you and us.

No comments: