Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I don't understand you


Hye, I had nothing to do today. Woke up around 9 something. Went downstairs and then played with Fareeq then went back upstairs, locked myself in my room, did something I'm not supposed to tell then took a shower then went online for a few minutes then picked a movie to watch, went downstairs to watch it, it was My Sister's Keeper. It's a sad movie. So there was Cameron Diaz and Abigail I can't remember her name is, so many familiar faces, the one who plays as Horatio's son in CSI Miami, and the gorgeous hotstuff from Sarah Connor Chronicles. THOMAS DEKKER! HE'S FRIGGIN DOT DOT DOT. I want to hug him. He reminds me of Jesse Mccartney, my long lost boyfriend HAHAHAHA Okay whatever, after that, I saw Ben 10 the movie in the drawer and then decided to watch it since Ben 10 is ,you could say good looking btw I don't watch Ben 10 the cartoon okay. They could have done it better I guess. Oh and then there was this guy named Kevin, whoa I like his super power. Then Ila texted me. Ahahaha I'm happy for her. Then decided to go to her house to copy pictures from Prot Dickson. Then ate burger. Yummylicious. Then here I am, in front of this computer. Bye bye.

No comments: