Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It chills me to the bone



Hye, I just took a shower just now and ahhhh it was so refreshing :) It's been ages since I last showered ahaha like 10 hours ago? Okay whatever. So about my previous post, I was in Kelantan. My god, like so many nyamuk okay. As in literally. Every where I go and there will be nyamuk too. They didn't even bite my parents nor my sister. They ONLY bit me as if I have the sweetest blood ever. What can I say, they really love me. Haha I love you too. Damn you mosquitoes. Okay when I was about to take my shower, then I saw my retainer, sitting there all alone waiting for me to wear it. Only god knows how long have I left it, so I decided to wear it again, poor you little thing, and my my it was damn tight and kind of painful (well not anymore). Yeah of course my teeth were sort of not-in-a-place-where-it-should-be so that explains why it was painful. So to all gigi besis/braces owners out there, always wear your retainer and don't ever leave it or you're gonna regret like me. Ahaha.

Anyway, I was supposed to sleepover at Ila's today well I guess today's my not-so-lucky-day. No one's willing to take me there cause they're just too lazy to move their butts. Ahhh whatever maybe next time? Aaaaaaand oh my god, is it me or the time that makes me so nervous? I'll blame the time. No waaay, 3 weeks left til the school opens back. I don't wanna go to schoooool! I'm not ready for SPM.

P.s. Iloveyou.

No comments: