Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed

Hello, I just went through my old posts, gosh I miss everything! I love blogging, I love expressing whatever I feel right here but now, everything feels different yadayada I don't really know what to say. Because every single day, I'll be facing the same routine over and over again, so nothing much to talk about. Hmm what eh?

Let's talk about school. School has been great, with awesome friends and awesome surrounding Ha-Ha. What I really hate the most is, lunch time (ceh gaya mcm dah kerja je). Semua org BOB. BOB? Is it Badan Orang Besar? Or is Bontot Orang Best? Nononono. The kids in my school, they use that term to label the gelabahs people. Haha weird much? Biasa la tu, budak separuh asrama kan. Tak dengar lagi pekataan yang lain. It's common la kan, every school has their very own creative-imaginative language and only their student can understand it. Mostly, budak asrama lah. Okay where was I? Oh yeah Bob. Grrrr makcik kantin tak cukup bilangan pekerja, jadi, perkhidmatakan pelajar diperlukan di mana mereka sangat cekap melakukan kerja :') I so adore them :) Being the good girl I am, I patiently waited for them to give me only one freaking drink with hot blazing hot hot wheather outside surrounded by hingusan, as Paein called it. But on the bright side, if it weren't because of them, I probably won't even get the drink at all. Hahaha. IM A POSITIVE THINKER.


Only 1 year left baby! No no like 8 months left to be exact. WHOA!!!! Can't believe that I only have like 8 months left to have fun, to do anything stupid, to have the time of my life, to bully the juniors (HAHAHA), to kacau people, which all of it will be the best memory evah. So sebab itulah, kalu ada event apa apa, saya akan bersemangat :') Susah senang together. Haha apakah?


Now, let's talk about this drink that I'm drinking now which is bubble tea. Pernah rasa? Sedaaaap. So you see, my sister and brother, they are the die hard fan of this drink ever. Haha. To make their lives happy, they bought the pearl to make their very own bubble tea. The end. It's kinda tiring tho to chew the pearls. So pergilah beli pearl ni sendiri yea, murah sedap serta memuaskan 100% guarantee.


 I'm so glad that Alya Razif is not in LONDON. London? Yeah it's a place that only exist in her own world where she's the only one in it, sulking about some unforseen issues. That's the term she or we use it whenever she's in a bad mood. You're a good girl ey? THANKS TO MOI (^.^) <--- Haha okay this is funny I've never used this smiley before cause it takes time to type it out.


Woah daripada taktau nak bebel apa terus terbebel banyak plak. Okay homework banyak tak siap lagi ni. Okay bye :DDDDDDD

No comments: