Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why don't you pick on someone your own size

Hello, so last week went to OU with my cousins and at first I thought it was only us who came but then when we reached at a restaurant, one by one family came. Woah it was quite a small family gathering. The whole restaurant looked like ours. So the sitting was like this (I know it's freaking ugleh shut up)

So you know when family gets together, of course there will be a huge chaos right with chitty chatty this, hoohaa that pok pek this. It was outrageously noisy. Then suddenly, came this one small little boy about 4 to 6 I don't know, walking around our area ceeh our area knon, then he stopped here at point 1.



Me and my cousins we sat at the kids table and looking at the boy and trying to guess what the hell was the boy doing there. Then suddenly, the boy shouted BE QUIET!!!!!! Okay now THAT AIN'T ADORABLE I tell you. Only my aunt saw it, she did nothing but gave him a shut-up-you-go-away look. So the boy went back to his place and came again and stopped at point 2 and shouted BE QUIET again -___________-  

What the hell.

If only the others saw it too, I wonder what would they do if they saw him. Heh. Ila wanted to record it but hahaha it was too late. If she recorded it, I would probably have uploaded it here so you can see how annoying the boy is hahaha. 

But what makes the situation weird is that, HIS PARENTS DID NOTHING to stop his boy like they're not humiliated to have a son like that. Please laaa, if were his parents, I would've apologized to the people he messed up with. Have some dignity please! Hahaha. Or maybe... his parents told him to do soo. I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the kids kinda cool!! hahah

fyza said...

lol lawak gila
aku rasa that boy pny parents yg sruh doh