Saturday, April 24, 2010

You can have your way

HELLO LONG TIME NO SEE :D Been quite busy lately.

IM SO ADDICTED :O


Okay so lately, I've been getting lots and lots and lots of weird dreams and I hate them. Cause they're annoying.

First, I was chased by a ghost in my dream which my cousin was the mastemind THANKS A LOT!
For some reason, I think he looks incredibly adorable (as what Ellen called him hehe) in here. I'm not really a big fan of him tho or maybe just a fan HAHAHA


Oh and there was Tim Urban, (HAHA) the one in American Idol who has just been eliminated aww he's so adooorable! Back to the story, in my dream, I don't know what he was, but he's Beyonce's brother. Yeaah weird much? Tell me about it. So Tim was like unconscious then I had to save him from his evil sistah or something like that, just when we're free, the whole situation had to start all over again, OVER AGAIN. Like 4897865890 times haha I'm exaggerating. Can you imagine how exhausted I was in that dream? I know I heard you, it's only a dream but I can absolutely feel the exhaustment. Then I woke up when the phone rang. Thank you very much!

Then the next day, I dreamed of Jesse Mccartney, my first celebrity crush I guess HAHAHAHHAAHHA. I don't like him anymore tho, cause his musics are different than before and I hate his hair. Please go back to your old hair please. You look a lot cuter before than now, you look so old with wrinkles on your face no offence. I have no idea why he appeared in my dream cause I haven't thought of him in a zillion years. I WANT LOGAN LERMAN LAAAAAAAA! Haha okay that sounds so desperate cause I'm not that desperate. 



And many more, I can't remember.

And oh I FARTED AGAIN IN CLASS. Hahaahahha. This time really really loud. Everyone around me busted laughing. And others looked quite dumb I must say when they saw us laughing. Cause they didn't hear it. All they heard was us laughing. Pheeuuwww.

No comments: