Friday, April 9, 2010

I like the way you brush your hair

 I LOVE GLEE

Hello and good night everyone. Lol. Okay so here's the story, my eldest sister is in korea now (probably freezing in the cold haha okay kidding I have no idea how the weather is). She's there for a vacation with her old friends which is the awesomest thing to do ever and someday I'll be doing it too (MARK MY WORDS) hahaha! Apakah? Okay that's not the story but the point is, I get to conquer the room all by myself ALONE. Hahaha I can do whatever I want, I can do anything I like. Awesome right!! Haha okay not. On top of that, I get to watch the movies without any interference of my sister. Yay. Can you imagine the fun? It's like having a slumber party but this time, without the friends. Haha whatver. Yes bilik bersepah. I swear she's gonna yell if she sees it haha but still, don't care.


P.s. Can't wait for the 14th episode to come out. Yay

No comments: