Friday, April 9, 2010

Round round

You know when people ask me whether if I've had chicken pox before, I'd say No. But this time, I will proudly say YES! HAHAHA wait it's not like I'm having one right no so chill haha. It all started when Fareeq got a demam campak. And I asked my mamaaah would I get infected if touch him and she asked, dulu dah pernah kena kan, chicken pox? And I was kinda like WHAAT SERIOUSLY? And she said yes, time kecik dulu. I didn't believe her haha siot je kan alaa time kecik kot mana nak ingat so then I asked my brother, and dia ckp dah and dialah kena babysit letak ubat sana sini haha padan muka but thank you hehe. So listen up everyone, I had chicken pox before haha. The reason why I had been telling people that I never got chicken pox before was because I couldn't find a single chicken pox scar on my body -.-
So the conclusion is, just because you don't have a scar doesn't mean you never had it before. 
(I used to think the opposite). Heh stupid.


OKAY BYE BYE IMMA GO WATCH A MOVIE NOW :)
heh bukan nak gi study

No comments: