Saturday, April 17, 2010

I promise myself

Takdelah promise sangat hhehehe
  • To be strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
  • To talk health, happiness, prosperity to every person I meet
  • To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them
  • To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true
  • To think of only the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best
  • Te be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own
  • To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future
  • To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet
  • To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others
  • To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble
  • To think well of myself, and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
  • To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me

Ciao, vita bella!

Today is the beginning of my new life
I am starting over today
All good things are coming to me
I am grateful to be alive
I see beauty all around me
I live with passion and purpose
I take time to laugh and play everyday
I am awake, energized and alive
I focus on all the good things in life
And give thanks for every one of them
I am at peace and one with everything
I feel the love, the joy, the abundance
I am free to be myself
I am magnificence in human form
I am the perfection of life
I am so grateful to be
ME
AZMA THE GREAT!!! :)

No comments: