Sunday, April 25, 2010

It makes me smile

I feel like my eyes are gonna pop out from its socket. No, seriously.


You know in my previous post, I told you guys that I had weird dreams and annoying ones? Buuuuut, last night was one of the best of the best of the best dreams evaahh (but still considered as weird ones)!! Haha why? Because my wish had finally been granted. It was a bit crappy tho HAHA because things in it don't really happen in real life hah screw it, I don't care cause as long as I get what I want and it's great then it would be totally awesome riiiiiiight. HAHA I haven't got a clue what it looks like but what I know is, it's all perfect and I like it. AWESOME gila gila gila maat HAHA APAKAH! Whatever, I deserve this, don't I? Haha jyeah of course I do hihihihihiii


And lastly,

No comments: