Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Were you just kidding?

Some things about me I would love to tell (but if you don't want to hear it, you can just simply click the X button on the upper right of your screen, thankyou).

#1
I have high low specific heat capacity (those who learn physics can understand this)(bahahahaa). It means that I have the tendency to get mad easily but I can also cool down easily :) (I was wrong at the first place, heh :S )



#2
I spend my money more on food than clothes or anything. Haha. Stupid.


#3
I'm kind of a happy person. I like to hear to silly jokes and stuffs. I just love laughing. Yeas laughter is definitely the best medicine. 


#4
I really hate humans who destroy my mood when I'm happy. They are called mood destroyers


#5
I like daydreaming. According to the book of secret, you just have to imagine something to achieve it. So I'm going to practice it every single day. So not good. 


#6
I've done so many stupid things which I am not going to mention it here


#7
I've been having weird dreams these days.


#8
Sometimes, when I suddenly bumped into anyone, I would rather do nothing than say hi to them (usually).


#9
I love singing in the shower (or anywhere else). I also bring my hand phone into the bathroom so I can play the songs cause I hate silence. I have bad imaginations. Teehee. 


#10
I didn't really play barbies back when I was a child. I just had 1. I was more into boys' games - racing, wrestling, shooting and etc





I love Demi Lovato.





 That's it. Good night.

No comments: