Friday, November 6, 2009

Geek in the pink

Satu bulan yang menyeksakan hampir tamat. 1 kertas saja lagi tinggal.
Tahun depan, SPM! Soo tak sabar.

So soo, sekolah tinggal 1 minggu lagi. Cepat gila kan masa?
And I promise, I'll do better next year than this year. This year sucks.



 I want this, someday.

TURN THAT OFF WILL YOU?

One day, as I was sleeping, I heard someone turned on Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. I thought it was my brother. And the song kept on playing on and on again and it was really loud, seriously. I was so frustrated, I feel like I wanna kill that guy. It was my neighbor obviously cause the sound did not come from my house. But then I totally ignored it and went back to sleep again. Biasa lah, orang lelaki bujang memang suka pasang speaker kuat kuat sampai nk terpecah jantung aku lagi lagi la yang home theathre tu, kan?

So the other day, I cant remember when, my neighbor turned on Taylor Swift's You belong with me. Adooi. Tengah tidur lagi ni. Tidur tak tenang. Siot betul lah.


I miss Charmed.

BOSS

In my previous posts, I think I have mentioned once or twice or thrice (?), that my eldest sister, kaklong, is so bossy. She controls everything in this house, ergh. But some of it are acceptable. Im an angel aren't I?

#1
She controls the computer. That's fine with me maybe cause she doesn't want me to download stuffs that contain virus etc etc (Im a postive thinker). But what really unacceptable is, she deletes my songs, even if I named the folder, DO NOT DELETE. Everytime I use windows media player and I choose to shuffle, look whose songs are playing all over again? It's hers! From Boys over flowers to Hindustan to Super Juniors (whaaat). Tekan next je, jepun la, ni la, tu laa. Bosan gila tau takk? Tak best doh.
(Sorry korean japanese anime whatever fans, I'm just not that into those songs).
Oh and ada satu lagu ni lollipop apa tah, sheesh annoying gila. Thank god that song is not in this computer.

And last year, I installed The Sims 2 and guess what? She deleted it. I was halfway to complete the goal. Sheesh. She said I installed it into the wrong folder. Aiyoo, tak boleh ka tanya dulu seblum delete? Dah la nk crack the sims 2 susah. Dah lupa. Takpelah, dah tak kesah dah pun :DDD

Conclusion
Bagus lah jugak kene delete. Kalu tak 24jam je duduk depan computer.

END

Haha this is funny but stupid.

No comments: