Friday, November 27, 2009

The way you roll your eyes

Yeay yeay yeay I've watched New Moon baby. New Moon is way better than Twilight. Most of the scripts were from the book. I thought New Moon was bad cause Edward left Bella and so on, but obviously I was wrong.
Last year, watched Twilight on the first day and guess what, everybody was so excited. I saw someone wrote something on her neck, example, twihard or Edward Cullen or anything. But not this time, it seemed like nobody was excited about it. I don't know, maybe not enough twihard there perhaps? But all I can say is that, New Moon is seriously way way better than Twilight. This is what I think okay.

Today is my sister's birthday. And I've got free calls to any maxis number because I registered my number under my sister's IC cause I wasn't even 18 yet and still not. But the problem is, who should I call? You should be  very lucky if I call you and wish you guys SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA geli gila.

No comments: