Monday, November 9, 2009

You don't know what you did to me

Final year exam is officially over. And now it's partayy time. But not for long, starting December I'm gonna have
to start studying. Tak best gila. Cuti sekolah start lambat gila tahun ni. Ada brapa minggu je tinggal :( SOB SOB!


 
HELP IN NEED (!!)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, since now is the best time for me to enjoy (while I can), I wanted to install the sims 2 back but unfortunately I totally forgot how to crack it. Damn. It took me months to finally crack it last year. And as you all know, my sister deleted it and now I'm installing it back. Damn damn damn. I DON'T KNOW AND I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO. I googled everything and nothing works. They said I have to download this and that but I don't think so, the last time I installed, I didn't have to download anything. Damnnn.

DO tell me if any of you guys play the sims 2. And please someone tell me how to crack it. I have nothing better to do now. Myspace is damn bored. So no more myspace for now.

No comments: