Thursday, August 13, 2009

So long farewell

Bye bye,
I'll see you next week after the stupid trial. (Chyeaaah)
I need to memorize soo many things right now.
Soooo nothing to stalk at the moment. Booo!

Oh by the way, just now at school I had a study group! Woohoo for bahasa Arab baby. Never thought it would actually happen. Haha. Since I'm a total loser in arab, I asked for Adibah's help and then pooof, almost 5 people joined the group. Adibah and Aisyah are now my new-part-time-teacher! Lol. Hey what friends are for when we need them? Yeah friends help and support each other. Friends don't backstab and talk behind each other (unless your friend is such an asshole to you, then it's okay (: LOL) and create false rumors and tell lies too because real friends don't do any of those. We need to trust them and don't/never let them down because it will only hurt their feelings. And most crucially, be honest because, 'Honesty is the best policy'. (Wow essay A+++ siap bagi idiom lagi.) Why the hell am I talking about this? It's like I'm a good angel that has never done anything baaad. (So wrrooong). I do make mistakes okay, a lot(!)

So tomorrow we're gonna start a new chapter. Yeay us!

p.s - I hate to go online these days.
p.p.s - I'm a study-at-the-eleventh-hour type of girl :D It helps me alot, really.

No comments: