Friday, August 14, 2009

Fatty Day

Oh my god. I think I'm gonna get fat.

Today, I had a burger during recess (Tak sedap pon nak buat mcm mana benda lain pun tak sedap so just beli burger). And I had another burger too for lunch but this time, I shared with my mom. Originally, my mother wanted to buy some lauk at mana ntah kedai, then the kedai was tutup for friday prayers so instead they (including my sis) bought McD. And for dinner, I'll be having another burger because my bro wants to buy it and I can't say no to that (it's the best burger in town!). Ha.ha. But anyway, I'm not a big fan of burgers. Burger is definitely not healthy. Ya laah not to mention that next week is trial's week. Totally efficient for my brain. (Not). -__- Oh the burger is here! Got to go now.

ttfn :)

p.s - Oh burger, please don't make me fat. Or I'll hate you. No, you're so tempting, how can I hate you?

No comments: