Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Language

Yeay tak datang sekolah.

Speaking of language, the Malaysia's Government is going to change everything back into Bahasa. WHAT? I have no idea and I don't even want to know why (because I hate politics though this is not like politics stuff)(Yeah I know this is kind of basi already) but what I know is that I'm proud to be the one of the Guinea Pigs because I don't have to struggle to learn back in BM, but pity for those who learn in english and have to change it back. But don't you think that it's kind of stupid to change it? Kata nak Malaysia maju, but how is that possible when the government is like -- *fill in the blank and finish the sentence*. We have to learn in English! Because when you further your studies (I'm talking about overseas), I'm absolutely sure that not more than 5% can speak in malay unless you go to Indonesia then it's okay. (Oh look who's talking). Okay whatever, I'm done. This is a sensitive topic and I don't want my blog to be an issue sampai masuk berita semua LOL. They must have 1 good reason why they are doing this. But I just don't get it.

And we are only allowed to take SPM up to 10 subjects only. WHAT? So after this there will be no more 20A1? Not even 30A1? Damn, I was thinking about being the first student to score 30A's. LOL. Nanti cikgu baru nak bangga. -.-'


-------------------------


Hmm macam mana nak buat Bahasa Melayu bombastic ? Macam mana nak buat karangan sampai 3-5 muka surat dengan beberapa ribu patah perkataan? Saya ketandusan idea yang menark. Otak saya memang tak kreatif untuk membina imaginasi yang sangat merapu tetapi masuk akal. Kena banyak tonton televisyen mungkin. Hm tatabahasa juga tunggang terbalik. Apa yang sudah dipelajari ketika di sekolah rendah lagi sudah pun terlupa/dilupakan. Masuk sekolah menengah sahaja, cikgu memang tak ajar sangat tatabahasa (mengikut pengalaman daripada tingkatan 1 - 4).

p.s - Skema gila. I really hate proper bahasa melayu because we only use proper BM during exams and in a ceremony, don't we? But in our daily life we use Bahasa Rojak. Eeeek. I hate rojak.

TTFN (:

No comments: