Monday, October 24, 2011

Lets do this survey now shall we?

Name:
Azmalihah Muhd Zain

Sister(s):
3

Brother(s):
1

Shoe size:
5/6

Height:
Around 152-154cm, Im not sure myself, but one thing for sure, Im not tall and Im not that short either teehee.

Where do you live:
Subang Jaya

Have you ever been on a plane :
Yes I have, thank you for asking

Swam in the ocean:
For some reason I kinda fear the ocean, but yes i have

Fallen asleep at school:
All the time, don't worry.

Broken someone’s heart:
Yes, something that we shouldn't be proud of, isn't it?

Fell off your chair:
Oh ya this one time, in the lab when I was in form 1, it was one hell of a pain, and an embarrassment too.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Not anymore, my phone now is only for playing games, going online and taking pictures. Im not using my phone like how it is supposed to. I only text and call whenever I have to, other than that, no.

Saved e-mails:
I just leave it in the inbox

What is your room like:
It's kind of  mess right now, and Im thinking about redecorating it while I still have the chance to do it.

What’s right beside you:
Kellog's multi-grain chcolate malt plastic wrap.

What is the last thing you ate:
Mama's Carbonara yummilicious.

Ever had…
Chicken pox:
I really thot I never had it since I don't have a single chicken pox scar on my body but then my parents said I had, so thankgoodness.

Sore throat:
few days ago.

Stitches:
None and hopefully forever zero.

Broken nose:
Almost cause I hit the swimming pool's ladder when I was swimming, with my eyes closed, cause no goggles?


Do you…
Believe in love at first sight :
Oh come on who doesn't? Josh Duhamel, Ashton Kutcher, Logan Lerman, Chris Evans? Need I say more? Haha this kind of love at first sight only happens mentally in your mind :D

Who was/were…
The last person you danced with:
It's been awhile since I last danced. Maybe my cousin, Ili Nabilah? Yeah we were doing a video and it's about us lip-singing to so many songs, it wasn't actually a dance, but it's more like doing stupid faces cause we're so feeling the song. Haha okay dancing and making stupid faces, two opposite things.

Last made you smile:
People who went on Dream World's theme park rides, their face, priceless! Haha.

You last yelled at:
Fareeq, being a naughty kid he is.

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like:

I did not talk to someone I like today.

Get sick:
I did not get sick today.

Miss someone:
Yeah, I really miss my friends alot. Wondering when can we actually meet up again.

 Did you ever…

Kiss anyone:
Yeah I did, last one was baby Saif! :) A cute adorable little baby he is.

Who do you really hate:
I'm trying not to hate anyone.

Do you like your hand-writing:

So far so good, at least I still know how to write.

Are your toe nails painted: 

Nope, just my natural nail color.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:

I don't mind as long as the bed is clean,

What color shirt are you wearing now: 

Go green!

Are you a friendly person: 

Not sure, but Im trying to be one since I have an expressionless face haha.

Do you have any pets:

I did, cats, tortoise, hamster, you name it, dog? Haha ok not. Kidding.

Do you sleep with the TV on: 

If I fell asleep watching it then yeah. Not good. We need to save electricities. We're in recession!

What are you doing right now:

Hmm let me think, sitting, breathing, typing. What else could it be?

Can you handle the truth

If it was told in a good way then maybe I can.

Are you closer to your mother or father: 

I guess my mum, but that doesn't mean that I'm not close to my dad. It's like equally the same.

Do you eat healthy: 

On certain days, not today, not yesterday. You should ask these fatty layers beneath my skin for this question.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: 

It depends who I am around with actually. Being loud is much fun than being quiet. Seeing people laughing really makes me happy :) Hehehahuhai

Are you confident:

Yes or no, still have to somehow. Isn't it? You don't wanna be a coward chicken for the rest of your life now do you?

No comments: