Sunday, October 23, 2011

Back on track

Hello people! Guess who's on her semester break right now? MEEEEE
Okay that sounds annoying. Which means, there will be plenty of time for me to update this blog of mine and I can continue again my 30 day challenge which was ... on hold for a moment. I'll see you again whenever I see you again.

-------------------------


So yeah that post above was saved as draft and and it took me almost 2 weeks to finally post it. I guess my mood still hasn't come (just what I have expected it), after 2 weeks, still no updates, no 30 days challenge, no nothing. I wasn't busy at all, spend most of my time at home, particularly doing movie marathon :) and I'm not really into social networking these days, well except for twitter of course, and tumblr.



10 days ago, I had my speaking test which was held at my former school, how I miss those days, that spot above where I took the picture was exactly the same place me and my friends would go there and hang out for awhile, you know, waste our time and all. 


And that green thing on the three, I can't believe it is still there. Me and Camyla tied it so that hopefully every time we pass by our school, we can still see it and it's still there, thanks to anyone who doesn't try to take that thing off :)  You see, that green thing right there was actually a strip of my kain sekolah. 

Goodbye awesome people, 

No comments: