Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 4: Your parents




They're my parents. Proud grandparents of my three little nephews.

My abah, he's a superhero to me, to our family. He's great at anything. I never knew he knows muay thai, I mean he used to go boxing when he was younger, and was participating in football, and he still actively plays golf every weekend :) not to mention that he always goes to overseas with his friends just to play golf, haha abah abah. He was once a policeman and decided to become a lawyer until now.

My mama on the hand, she's like a fairy god mother to us, always trying to grant every person's wishes, you know just like what a fairy god mother does, she's the best mum I coud ever have, enough said. And she makes the best lasagna ever haha. She's the one who's been keeping the house still and steady and tidy all the time and I'm the one who's been messing up the house, hehe sorry mama.

Without them, I'm lost. I love you forever and always mama abah, sincerely, your most awesome daughter, teehee :D

No comments: