Monday, March 9, 2009

homework

haha new look. I tried to fix my template last night. And thanks to this one link, everything was gone. So, I gave up. And the next day, I tried it again, and PO OOH it became like this. Yeah it's striking pink (i know), whatever.

So as what I have predicted, I got low marks in the past exam. And I lost in that stupid stupid speech competition haha tell you the truth, I don't even care at all! I wasn't ready and all that. Yeah speech is soo soo not my thing.

Okay I just realized that I have only posted 1 post in February. So I really need to gain my kerajinan to modernize my blog hahaa. At least 4 posts in a month. Haha right, like i have time to do that.

Yeay school holiday is coming soon! Lololo I cannot wait. I don't want to go to school. I got many home works to be done. I need to revise everything I have learnt cause I always like ,blur in the class blablabla yeah you do get my point, do you? Oh I think i should be doing my homework now-lah ! so toooodleess, oh wait, let me list down my homeworks first, as a reminder :) *angel face*

  • Bahasa Melayu - synopsis and karangan
  • English - Essay
  • Add Maths
  • Syariah Islam - note
  • Bilogy
  • Chemistry
  • Physics - need to be revised
  • Maths
yes sikit je kan? so buhbyee, heehe

No comments: