Saturday, March 28, 2009

Satisfaction

Hye,

9.30 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
breakfast with abah and mama.
singgah pasar. Mama wanted to buy some groceries.
because my parents are going to Medan next week.
then balik nk berak haha.
watched tv


12.00 a.m - 3.10 p.m
went to pavilion with kakak and aimie to buy my asrama thingy.
kakak brought her stupid friends along (nak sepak je rasa)
because she was using me to meet her friends.
yes i didn't buy anything. (see, how cruel my sister is)
and we had lunch at friday's. And I ate a steak, they put some wine in it (i think)
after that, someone called me, told me that they're fine.
Then I realized, it was only a dream.
That phone call made me woke up.
Bila lah aku dapat masuk asrama weh?
Tiba-tiba gila nk beli barang asrama


3.10 p.m. - 3.40 p.m.
I didn't know what happened to me.
After I woke up,
I went a little bit crazy, I was kinda out of my mind.
I started to sing (more to scream) like a maniac .
Have you ever done that? It's soo fun I tell you!
Imagine you woke up from your sleep,
then you started singing and the whole house can hear you.
You should really try it whenever you are feeling down or bored.
It will cure your boredom I promise xD Hoho.
I did that for like half an hour I think.
Oh then I realized again that
I haven't prayed :)




yeay tomorrow i'll be visiting my bestfriendforever, alya, at her new school.
i.miss.you.alya.farzana!
oh and i miss you too dear(:

lets turn off our lights tonight!
Only for an hour.
Stop global warming.
Protect the earth!
from 8.30 p.m until 9.30 p.m
go go go Earth Hour!

bye,

No comments: