Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Amazing Stupidity

The stupid, unwise, idiotic, foolish, absurd,
ridiculous (whatever) dinner was a catastrophe .
Go ahead, laugh at us. I don't care.
I shouldn't have joined the committee.
Sorry but it's the truth. And I must not lie.
But on the bright side, most of the guest enjoyed the dinner.
(I think?)
Thanks for coming to the dinner, mates!

After 1 month and a half of planning this dinner,
and all the playful discussions we had,
and never been so serious about this event,
the dinner was a disaster.
yes. padan muka kami. yeah yeah !
sorry again. sorry sorry sorry.
gelak la lagi.

sorrowful, stupid, annoyed, irritated, furious, unhappy,
dejected, depressed, stressful, miserable, glum, regretful,
what else do I have to suffer?

But yesterday, went to pyramid with alya and khaulah!
Yes yes we did take pictures of course <3 hahaha
Watched Inkheart, it's been so long I haven't seen a movie.

And later that night, Alya came to sleep over at my house.
Alya did her add maths and we talked about many stuffs.
then, Haha SAYANGku call xD. Terasa calming and cheer up sikit. haha LOL.
Penuh dgn lecturer-nya. But tak sedar-sedar lagi. HIhi :DD


*click to enlarge the picture*

Apart from that,
I hate my class this year. I don't know why I took pure science.
Oh my god the class is damn annoying.
It's like every single minute the nerdies,
brain-iacs will go like ,'shhh!'
Can you imagine that?
The only reason I survive in that class is because of
Paein, Nina, Alya Razif, Iwani, Effa and Maznie are in that class.
Thanks I love you guys. <3

I feel like I want to scream like heell.
I maybe look happy but deep down inside, only God knows.
hohooo

--------------------------------

and and on the previous friday night,
my cousins are going to overseas to further their studies.
Ili (Melbourne) and Kuanne (Switzerland).
so they had a doa selamat and all that.
and met with cousins! hahaha.
So there were ila, iznie, and azrina and aimie, ili.
But we didn't talk that much with aimie and ili
because aimie had works to do and ili was with her friends.
We chatted about like everything.
haha like azrina said, from parents, to friends, to boys.
and school haha
credits to azrina and iznie for the pics. hehe. thankiu <3


from left : iznie, my angah, azrina, ila and me :)




fin. End of story.

PSS
OMG mcm babii beranak kembar siam 10 bodoh. --(zikri ajar)
babi punya speechless lah.
Something unexpected just happened.
(sorry for the cursing)
And I will say no more about that.

No comments: