Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Every single year, citizens of The Earth must have their very own new year's resolution. Mine has been fulfilled last year. Teehee. And in this year, my new year's resolutions are

-to not be forgotten nor seperated by my friends.
-to work harder in school
-to become a better person hahaa
-to not sleep in class frequently xD
-to pay more attention in class rather than the previous year.
-to make many new friends tho im not good at it :/
-to find myself a perfect ambition.
-and if I were to move out from samtaj, lets just wish that im gonna be great, fine and okay over there and curriculum bagus hahaha [susah nk active kat smtaj. they wont even give a chance to us, bdk ulang alik. pity us :( ]

Keep your fingers crossed for me pleasee
and your new year's resolution is? hoho

Dearest 2008,

Goodbye, I will never ever gonna forget you.
Cause in you, so many things have happened to me.
I have met so many wonderful human beings in you.
I love my classmates, they're hilarious I tell you.
We gossiped there and everywhere.
Screamed at the top of our lungs.
Laughed and cried together xD
Yes yes, I will never ever gonna forget you.

Love,
Azmalihah (:


Aaaaand this is for you 2008! Hahah!



No comments: