Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hoo yeah

Emm hello,
unbelievable, serious i tell you.
Who in the world would actually believe that
a girl who's playful, sleepyhead, slow-moving, blur-blur and all that
could possibly score a magnificent result hahaa
which the girl thought it was hardly possible to achieve?
Oh my goat haha gedik. Yup thats me. *wink winkk*


:) Key to the success, (HAha)
I did whatever or anything that
a seriously smart, intelligent, brilliant, genius, brain-iac people wont ever do :)
Well yeah like the one that I have stated above.
Aren't those supposed to be the key to the failure? hahaaa.

And study smart not study hard.
You'll end up jadi gelabah .
just lepak jee, cool jee study. kan kan?
haha whatever-lah!


Thanks to Allah The Almighty for all this and everything.
And a big thank you I would like to say to my parents, teachers, family and friends
who would never stop helping me to accomplish straight A's. haahaa

No comments: