Monday, November 10, 2008

Spider Man

so on saturday, ili nabilah a.k.a ila invited me to join her family to go to sbg parade. so i followed them. fadhilah (ila's younger sister) wanted to buy a birthday present for her friend. so we went to toys r us. and something caught my eye. luckily, i brought my sister's camera. so we took some pictures. haha






adorable najihah


diva haha


ili syazana transformed herself into tatau


spiderman wannabe








aww

ENDING
unfortunately, we didnt take a picture with fadhilah since she's busy searching for the present. ehehe sorry. and we had fun. and i slept over at their house haha without even asking my parents' permission. alaa tkpe rumah anty sendiri kut. hehe sorry sorry again

oh btw they were wearing baju kurung because they were just back from a kenduri and stopped at my house to pray. that was when ila invited me. hahahahahahahahh

No comments: