Sunday, November 23, 2008

QUARANTINO

On the 21st november 2008, hmm okay I don't know how to start this, sooo, Azma went to Summit with her kaklong, the bossy eldest sister hehe and her kakak, the one who was born before her. Ha-Ha. Bought some dvds and watched the 18sg movie, QUARANTINE! Hohoho.

It felt awkward when I entered into the cinema.
My hands were full with popcorn and drink that
I cant open the door. My lovely sis seemed to forget
about me and released the door and I made an 'oouuch'
voice and the people in the cinema were like gawking
at me maybe because the sound I'd made and i was
the only one who's not 18 yet. Haha so what. I'm a
tough girl haha and I can watch horror movies. And
I'm not afraid of that.

How on earth did I manage to enter into the cinema? So here's a tip, if u want to go watch a movie that's rated 18SG, PG, SF, PL, SX most importantly, ask someone above 18 to buy it then you'll be save to enter. Have fun.



SPOILER ALERT
Ha-Ha, geli gila. For those who

haven't seen the movie and really excited to watch
it and don't really like spoilers, I emphatically suggest
you not to read this. Okay tell you what, the trailer
and the poster say it all! I mean the ending, the
part where the girl being dragged by something.
(Just like in the poster)

Yeah that was the ending. Fullstop. No need to waste
your money on a freaking movie that's clearly
demonstrated their feaking ending on their freaking poster.

Buuuuut, on the bright side, the movie was terribly horror.
But not that terrible. So that's good. I shivered all the time.
Hey the temperature's cold okay, it's not that I was a chicken
who was totally terrified to watch the movie, ngehehe.
I just cant stop asking my sister when was the movie going
to an end?And finally, that was it. Totally unsatisfying.

By the way, I have realized something,
why do all the
good-looking, gorgeous, strong guys
must sacrifice themselves to save other people's life?
It's a question that cannot be answered.
I thought guys like them were selfish.
Oh well, it's only a movie, rrigght? Acceptable.
Real life? HAHA I doubt it!
Sorry I must not lie. Teehee :)

No comments: