Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Communicate

Gosh, it's really hard to talk to someone,
who does not really understand what you mean,
who does not really get your point,
who will eventually, say something like this,
"dot dot dot dot dooooooooooooooooooot."

Assalamualaikum,
You do not know anything,
You do not know the truth,
You do not know what is really happening,
so will you please please stop saying that
I am being ridiculous to myself
Will you please just listen to me
and do not even think about
giving me your very-very helping counsels
because I do not even need that one.
Your counsels are not worth anything.
Oh yes, I am right.
You're always wrong,
cause that's just who you really are.



Psst !
i was bored so i made this all up.
it doesnt have anything to do with any of you.
dont worryyyyyy.

sheesh gedik gila.
sangat sangat gedik, dan emo. yuck.
emo is sooo not me, i tell you.

Oh My Goat. I bet that doesnt sound really convincing.
but this will, i hope.

Assalamualaikum, aku tgh bosanlah, so aku buat lah cita, bengong.
ini tidak ada kene mengena ngn apa apa
aiyoooooooo, nak aku ckp cmne lagi.

No comments: