Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my god

I guess it has been too long that I haven't updated my blog.

So this week, something miracle had happened. No lah. It's just that so many things have been going on. Firstly, I went for a seminar in UPM it would definitely be one of my memorable experiences to be there. I had a lot of fun right there. I met new friends. And they're awesome. Then later that night, had a great time my cousins and sister.

Also went to swim and my back hurts a little. Why? Because I didn't swim good enough, nope not that I am a good swimmer tho. And it has been ages since I last swam and my body just couldn't fit in. So now, everything makes total sense right? Yeah right.

Then slept over at Alya's. You know what? I don't know what to say. Let the pictures do the talking ey?

Before exam, on the way to laksa 2 mangkuk

 UPM seminar

When you're just bored too death, what will you do? The answer is, camwhoring!




FISH FACE



Aww, isn't he the sweetest thang evah? He followed my parents to pick me up from UPM. I know you miss me. 
Pada hal takda orang kat rumah, hahaha.

This is Fareeq's bubur. Since he didn't wanna eat, I finished it for him :D It was yummy tho.

Ohhhhhh look who's got her driving license now? *nyawa2 ikan.

    Ni sorang lagi muka mcm kucing HAHAHAHA chillax zik.

 Kawan since sekolah rendah

P.s. Sorry gbr buruk. Pakai phone je pun -.-

No comments: