Saturday, June 5, 2010

My very first email

Here's an interesting fact that maybe you would like to know.

Okay firstly, I had my first email when I was just 9 years old and still using the same email. tho So that practically explains why my email sounds so shitty and all. Really if I could turn back time to change it then I would love to . Nahh just kidding. But seriously, it's just plain dumb and lame right. I really wanted to create the new one but the current email I'm using now is basically the same email I use for facebook, myspace and yadayadayada. So if I created a new one, it will only make my life miserable to sign up for this and that all over again.

So here's the best part. I didn't know how to sign up for an email back then so I had my sister to help me out. Yup, double lame. Then lalalalaaa I was so freaking excited to log in that I didn't even know how to spell out my email correctly. Instead of typing hotmail, I typed out hotmale. And guess what? You know what happened so I don't really have to elaborate more on that ain't that right guys? Ahaha then I closed my eyes so tightly and screamed out for my sibling's help. They all laughed at me for my stupidity. Thank you for nothing.


HAPPY HOLIDAY YAWW

No comments: