Sunday, June 27, 2010

The fatter you are, the more beautiful you are


 A few days ago, my biology teacher handed out our paper. Then as usual, we discussed the answer. She told us not to do this and that. For example, don't write 'the higher the bla bla, the lower the bla bla'. I think it's for hypothesis or relationship or what, I can't really remember. Then, to make it more understandable, she gave an example, like 'The fatter you are, the more beautiful you are'. It took about 3 secs for me to  fully understand it then you know what happened. No no you don't know. Of course I laughed. I don't know if she was trying to make a joke or what, cause apparently, no one seemed to laugh except for me. And to make it more worse, the class was silent. Imagine la kan. Some of my classmates stared at me. Even Alya who sat beside me also didn't laugh. I asked her why, she said she didn't dare to laugh. She's afraid if the teacher will get angry. Haih. Why lah. Teacher didn't get mad at all lah. 

P.s. Somehow, this sentence 'The fatter you are, the more beautiful you are' kind of makes sense you know. Too skinny is definitely a no no.

1 comment:

Effa Madiha said...

the fatter u are the more beautiful u r...haha yes2!now it make sense, tapi jgn overload smpai jd biggest loser. haha