Thursday, October 15, 2009

The world revolves around me

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?

I think I am B2.
Iiit's DUMPING time!
(If you don't understand, it's like the bananas in pyjamas conversation, I used to watch em. Hehe)

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Hmmm, I would like to have super powers pleease. Like the ones on the TV (they look awesome, man). But in reality, it doesn't exist at all. Sob.

Whose butt would you like to kick?

You and you you you and youu you


What would you do with a billion dollars?

Hire bodyguards to protect me for having a billion dollars. I might get robbed. HAHA

Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Aaaaaawkward


Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Nada. Being loved.
Yes.

How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

Naaa ah. Time flies so fast these days and I'm really busy so lets not waste my time I have other important things to do than have to wait for YOU.


If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do ?

Punch him in the face then kick his arse. Satisfaction baby.


If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?

Shia Labeouf
harhar

What takes you down the fastest?

Hmm, let me think.

Whaat?

I DONT KNOW OKAY STOP ASKING!


How would you see yourself in ten years time?

I cannot predict my future so I don't know.

What’s your fear?
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia which means fear of long words. Okay I'm lying.


Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Naada, but married and rich would be great right

What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Let me see, yawn yawn yawn, and hop to the toilet, enthusiastically grab a toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it then greedily brush my teeth .


Would you give all in a relationship?

Noo, not all. Oh wait, that depends on the person I am dating.

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

I'll make a who-loves-me-the-most competition, whoever wins, wins my heart. HAHAHA.


Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
That normally happens. But in my case, it depends on how horrible that someone has done

Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
GO DIE DIE DIE. HAHA

No comments: