Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can't set my hopes too high

I was really having fun browsing and clicking this and that when suddenly something blurred my vision and the smell was pungent, I was unaware of that. I turned around only to realize that the whole house was being surrounded by the unusual air. Earlier before that, I heard someone was making an announcement to tell us to... I don't know. Thought it was nothing important, I couldn't care any less, so I decided to continue what I was doing. How stupid can I be. I quickly ran downstairs, and it was much more worse. I couldn't see anything at all. Of course I can, but it's too blur. It's like I had to wear a pair of spectacles with 400 power in it to see everything.

P.s. - Dramatic again. Haha.
P.p.s. - Childish much? (Transformers) Whatever.

No comments: