Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hard to forget

Hm, I think lah, I've moved on. What I'm trying to say is that I've moved on to a so called new life. I kind of have accepted it. You know after all grieving I've been writing about. No matter how I hate it, I have to learn to accept it. Like they said, let bygones be bygones. God gave me a lesson to learn. And I've learnt it. Yeah, everything happens for a reason, ain't it? Took me quite a long time to face the truth huh? I'm so much grateful for what I have. I am happy. So no more sulking. Teehee :D (If you know what I'm talking about).

Think this and always think this but not always (whaaat)-
Life is short so make it sweet and live your life to the fullest. You only live once. Have fun while you can. Be happy. Enjoy. But know your limits. And never lie cause your life won't be peaceful as others, trust me. Or in the end, you'll end up being lonely.

When I read back my previous post, I feel so euuw. But yeah, whateverlah kan. It's something you should probably know.

No comments: