Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You're a stranger

I've left my blog for quite a while. Nothing much happened. This is a quick update so I'm just gonna summarize what I did.

Monday, I had cousins outing . It's a girls day out, woohoo, went to One Utama and arrived there around 12.15 maybe. Then we bought tickets first it and the movie was at 2.oo pm and wait for the others to come. Had lunch at Burger King and talked talked. Aiyoo, so let me get this straight, we unconsciously left 2 tickets on the table. Realized it when the movie was about to start. Rushed back to Burger King and asked the cleaner about the ticket. Basically the conversation went like this.

.cleaner.
me .ila .

-----------

Emm ada nampak tak ticket kat atas meja tu?
Oh ticket ..? sudah buang la kot *pointing at the tong sampah*
BUANG?!
adoi cari baliikkk
erk kejap yaa

The cleaner talked to his manager about that. And then he came back

sorry tak jumpa laa.
-.-'

His manager came to us and we explained everything. And the cleaner came again

Nah ini ka?
Ya iyalah. haha. Okay thank youuu

Oh my god the tickets were so smelly euuuwww geli gilaaaa got SO many smell lah . chilli sauce ada, coke adaa, what else? YUCK!

Then we headed to Levi's. Its at the old wing. And we were at the new wing. Ran as fast as we can. So tiring. Nak tercabut perut. Haha. Aimie wanted to find the perfect size for her jeans. Whatever , not important so moving on, We (me ila aimie) missed the movie for an hour. I dont really care since I haven't watched the first movie. And Ila also has watched it before, so pity aimie lah .

After the movie, we hung out separately, (aimie yanie kim) and (me ila azrina iznie) . Being a crazy camwhore, so we went to dream world! Okay . After that, pulang dgn selamatnya. Overall, all of us had fun so babes when is the next time? haha. after spm lah kan.






















look at how I smiled, ugleh haha. I think now Im a camera shy hihi. I used to like making stupid faces. But now, I cant remember how to do it. haha. Teach me how will ya ! Lol

No comments: